AIM
NGReSpawn

SimplyFBF2 SimplyFBF2

Not bad.

I thought it flowed well, and worked well with the music.
- Could be more exiting.

missing: trailer missing: trailer

Oh no.

A few things, dont be submiting trailers submit that to the ALPHAS ok?
Graphics and sound quality need to improve alot!
Tween Tween Tween is all i saw with text.

To much space for improvment, needs to be thought through and remade with more time taken and alot better quality.

My Doorbell My Doorbell

I voted 5

Pretty poor although, for your first attempt its great better than any stick crap, so well done the sound was low quality as well, and to make you and me feel better Flash by CrunchyDonuts:
- none - (so that bitch can stfu)

peekomaster responds:

Thanks, Hopefully i will get better at making them:P

I only got flash yesterday and it was my first attempt!!

CounterStrike: N00b Wars CounterStrike: N00b Wars

Ok

- It was ok.
- CS sticks have been done for a bit so not that new.
- Don't submit it here it belongs in the alphas.

SS Time Trials 4 SS Time Trials 4

Oh my god

That was amazing, thanks for the experiance i feel like ive been on liquid acid for several days, amazing FIVEN

Santa's Army Santa's Army

Amazing

The graphics were great and the music was a great selection, what song was it i rember it from "home alone" what is it called ?

Any way great flash looking forward to more...

Mario E-Card Mario E-Card

hummm..

Ok well here are a few points -

Graphics were better than most mario things.
20 or Whatever second loop isnt to good try and add to it.
Sound tipical.
Humor where ?

DarkFoxFurre responds:

Thanks, I appriciate the input. Also, contrary to popular belief, the song isnt a 30 second loop. The song is about 3 minutes and 34 seconds long, it's just from Super Mario 64, and therefore, has a loopish sound to it. Glad to hear that I did a good job with the sprites, indeed most people who make sprite flashes do a poor job of it, most dont even make it past the initial viewings. As for the humor, I really didnt plan it to be humorous from the beginning, so I never really thought up a funny ending. Good input, though.

The escape !!! The escape !!!

LOFELBBQOMGQWTF!!

Omg that was amazing steals idea i like the lits where you had to film it twice or have the frames in reverse it was very well made and very creative and a great idea so...Expect a portal award i think this deserves it.
Well Done

F U Clock - Ep. II F U Clock - Ep. II

Wow

I love the FU Clock portal entries, what program do you use to get the voices ?

Life as an Unknown Life as an Unknown

Wow

That was great we rule rofl get ready for more eh. i voted 5 because i helped and want it to do well.

Mr-Fluffykins responds:

lol YES look forward to strawberrys bad trip